Qualifying Times for YMCA Pennsylvania Districts
Link to: Qualifying Times
- The state will be divided into 3 Districts
- New events have been added for each age group
- Swimmers will be permitted to swim in a maximum of 4 events, with no more than 3 being individual events
- The District Championship meets will continue as the sole-qualifying meet for the State Championship meet
- For previously existing District events, each District will send 1 heat (the 6 swimmers/relays achieving the fastest times for the event at District). An additional heat (6 swimmers) will be chosen at large from among the 3 districts, using the fastest times achieved at the District meets.
- For new District events, each District will send 1 heat (the 6 swimmers achieving the fastest times for the event at District).
- If a swimmer cannot attend States by declaring a scratch, the next fastest swimmer/relay for that District will advance
- In the case that a District fails to qualify an entire heat for the State meet, the remaining spots will be filled using the fastest times from the other districts.
Edited by administrator on June-23-2013 at 6:02am