Assistant Coach Job Opening
The Kennett & Jennersville Area YMCAs are looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Swim Coach at their Jennersville Branch location to deliver a high quality, safe and competitive swim team program for all swimming levels.
- Provide leadership for Swim Team program, activities, practices and swim meets as assigned by the Regional Director of Competitive Aquatics.
- Deliver and instruct practices and team activities as per the swim team goals - must be willing to get into the water as necessary
- Organize and manage swimmers at swim meets
- Actively promote YMCA Character Development and Core Values
- Perform all other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older
- High school diploma or GED required
- 3-5 years of competitive swimming experience or swim instruction experience required
- Making a difference in a child's life everyday.
- Fun, fast-paced work environment
- Working for a diverse and inclusive community based non-profit
- Free individual membership (or discounted family membership), valid with active employment and includes program discounts throughout the YMCA of Greater Brandywine Association once orientation is completed.
Any questions, please contact Kelly Burk, Regional Director of Competitive Aquatics for KJAY Swimming, at email@example.com