Job Opening for Aquatics Director
The Community YMCA is seeking a highly motivated, driven, and organized leader for our Aquatics department.
Maintains safe swimming conditions in the pool, deck, and surrounding areas. Creates a safe and positive atmosphere that promotes member safety and engagement in accordance with YMCA policies and procedures. Provides management and direct leadership, administration and supervision of Aquatics (branch and extension site). Manages, schedules and leads aquatic staff including lifeguards, aquatic instructors and aqua fitness instructors.
- Certifications: Current American Heart Association or American Red Cross CPR/AED, and First Aid.
- Current YMCA Lifeguard or American Red Cross Lifeguard.
- Minimum five years swim lesson instruction experience.
- Working computer knowledge and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate (pre-hire) and maintain certification-level of physical and mental readiness.
- Completion of required trainings.
Further details can be found at this link