DIRECTOR OF COMPETITIVE AQUATICS JOB OPENING
Willow Grove YMCA, 3300 DAVISVILLE ROAD, Hatboro, PA is looking for a Director of Competitive Aquatics. This is a Greater Philadelphia YMCA Employment Opportunity
Willow Grove YMCA is an equal opportunity employer. The Y considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran or other protected classification and in accordance with applicable laws.
Director of Competitive Aquatics Requirements for Applicants
- 18 years old with High School Degree or equivalent, 2 years of directly related experience in developing and conducting programs.
- Ability to work a non-traditional schedule including nights and weekends.
- Know any computer software that is used for the running of meets and swimmer line ups.
- Current Swim Lesson Instructor Trainer or ARC Lifeguard/First Aid, CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer instructor certification.
- Maintain current instructor and instructor trainer certifications (YMCA, Red Cross, etc.).
Detailed job requirements and instructions to apply for the position can be found at: