Dual Meet Results
After each dual meet, the home team will upload meet results to the Penn-Del Web site. These results are to be upload by Sunday noon.
Once the results are upload, they are available to view. The results can be accessed via the left side menu, under THE DIVISONS, for each of the division links (i.e. WASHINGTON BOYS, ADAMS GIRLS)
After clicking on the Division name, the next page will show in the first section, the win/loss record for the teams (after the results have been validated).
In the second section of the page will be the dual meet schedule for the Division. In the right, most column, labeled RESULTS, for each dual meet will be a link to display the scores and meet results. Note: if the link displays RESULTS NOT SUBMITTED, then the results are not available.
After the Penn-Del Commissioners validate the meet results, the text for the link will change from UNOFFICIAL RESULTS to OFFICIAL RESULTS. Note: if an issue is found during the validation process, the score and/or the swimmers times might change.
PENN-DEL SWYMS Database
The Penn-Del web site also maintains an annual database of swimmer times from all Penn-Del dual meets including Penn-Del Championships. The database has been reset for the season and recently updated with all results from dual meets that have been held since 11/16/2019.
As the season progress, additional dual meet results will be added
Several reports are available including:
- Event results by specific swimmer
- Best event results by team
- Results ranked by event across all teams
- Full results by meet
- Top 16 results by event.
The reports can be accessed by a link on the left side of the web page called, SWIMMER TIMES, or by this direct link:
After dual meet results are posted to the web site each week by the home team and verified by the Penn-Del Commissioners, the Penn-Del SWYMS database will be updated.
Please note the following:
- The only times that will be included in this database are Penn-Del meets. YMCA Invitationals, USA-Swimming and YMCA Championships (Districts, States, Nationals) will not be included.
- Several meets are held in short course meter pools. These times will not be converted to short course yard (SCY) times but can be viewed by selecting the short course meter (SCM) events.