PENN-DEL YMCA SWIM LEAGUE

  Logged in as: Guest (Login | Register)
 Navigation

Screen Name

Password

Auto Login
Add me to the active users list


Forgot password | Register


Contact Us

1,363,216 visitors
Since 7/1/2005 7:20:44 PM

Visitors today: 86



Board Minutes
 PennDel Swimming : Board Minutes
Subject Article: Board Meeting - September 10, 2018
 Board Meeting - September 10, 2018
<< Prev Article | Next Article >>
Posted: October-11-2018 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Author: Tom Warrick
Title: WebMaster
Group: Admin Group
Printable version Printable version


PENN DEL SWIM LEAGUE

BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING MINUTES

September 10, 2018

Attendance: Elliot Berton, Robert Heebner, Jr., Mark Fisher, Tom Warrick, Bert Hewitt, Carl Sandoe, Howard Halpern*, Rick Carson*, Fred Polaski*, Sonia Wolbert*, Kelly Burk* (*-By phone).

The Meeting was called to order at 6:31 pm.

Minutes: The Minutes from the August 18, 2018 Board of Director's Meeting were reviewed, amended, and approved.

Finance: Elliot presented a financial report including current available funds, open invoices and expenses during the last month. The Board approved the financial report. The Board considered a proposal to reimburse League members for the cost to acquire the Meet Manager 7.0 upgrade. The proposal was unanimously approved.

Scheduling: Elliot explained that Erik completed and circulated a draft schedule to all Clubs for final comments.

Championships: Carl presented a summary of bids received to host Divisional Championships. The Board debated and then awarded the Championship meets. Carl also reviewed bids for the South Distance Championship, and observed that, as yet, there were no bids to host the North Distance Championship. The Board provisionally selected a host for the South Distance Championship, and Carl will contact potential bidders for the North Distance Championship. Howard presented a proposal to invite Michaeleen Lee to present the Walter Lee Sportsmanship award at one of the Divisional Championships. The Board unanimously approved the proposal, and Howard will contact Ms. Lee to make the arrangements.

Charlie Hartley: Bert reported that he is working on adjustments to the qualifying times for the Meet. The adjustment of qualifying standards will be presented to the members at the Fall League Meeting.

Commissioners: Jenn completed templates for the 2018-19 Meets. Rick emphasized the importance of utilizing the current templates, and updated forms. Bert is reviewing and will update the League forms available on the website as needed.

Officials: Jenn issued a reminder to volunteers who previously attended the League Meet Manager class or refresher clinic of the requirement to attend a refresher clinic this season. Tom issued a similar reminder to Referees and Administrative Officials who attended League clinics last year.

Fall League Meeting: Elliot presented an updated draft Agenda for the Fall League Meeting. The Agenda was adjusted, and the Board discussed who would make presentations to the members. Tom requested that speakers provide information for the power point slides.

The Meeting was adjourned at 8:31 pm.

Respectfully submitted, Robert Heebner, Jr., Secretary.

User Is Offline
 
<< Prev Article Board Minutes Next Article >>

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

 
Printable version Printable version

 



This page was generated in 0.0938 seconds.


Copyright© 2001-2018  PennDel Swimming. All rights reserved.
Site is best viewed at 1024x768