PENN-DEL YMCA SWIM LEAGUE

  Logged in as: Guest (Login | Register)
 Navigation

Screen Name

Password

Auto Login
Add me to the active users list


Forgot password | Register


Contact Us

363,216 visitors
Since 7/1/2005 7:20:44 PM

Visitors today: 261



Board Minutes
 PennDel Swimming : Board Minutes
Subject Article: Board Meeting - September 19, 2016
 Board Meeting - September 19, 2016
<< Prev Article | Next Article >>
Posted: November-18-2016 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Author: Tom Warrick
Title: WebMaster
Group: Admin Group
Printable version Printable version


September 19,2016 Penn Del Board
Meeting Minutes

C.T.O.: by President Berton at 6:34 P.M.

Present: Elliot Berton, Bob Heebner Jr., Bert Hewitt, Carl Sandoe, Tom Warrick, Erik Nelson, Mark Fisher, Jenn Woods*, Fred Polaski*, and Rick Carson*.   * = by phone

August Board Minutes: approved as amended.

Communications: In order to prevent a large number of League-wide emails about each individual class,  it was decided that Tom would send an email once a week listing all upcoming classes and clinics and post it on the PD website.

Finance: Pat circulated a financial report. As of August 19, and shared the checking account balance. Pat also presented a list of team fees already paid (they were due on 9/24). The report was approved as presented.

Scheduling: Erik reported that everyone replied back to him, except for two teams.  The schedule is now complete and he is only waiting for warmup times. The meet templates need to be reviewed. Bert will update all the forms.

Championships: Carl presented his recommendations for Championship meet hosts. The bids were discussed. Swimmer numbers and the number of sessions per meet were also discussed. Computers, printers, and license fees were discussed and approved as presented by Carl. He was also asked to investigate a host for the Distance Meet to the bid process.

Officials: Fred reported that the official's clinic on Saturday will be held after the League Meeting at the same location. Bert reported that he has several classes and clinics scheduled. Jenn reported that she is running a scorer's class also on Saturday.

Awards: Bert reported that the awards order will be going out soon. He said he was not informed of any price increase at this time.

Fall Meeting: The agenda for the Fall League Meeting on Saturday was reviewed and some changes were made.

League Calendar: Elliot reviewed the League Calendar and reminded everyone to send him dates and items for the calendar. He also said several items were edited.

Admin. Items: Bert agreed to update all the League forms. Elliot and Tom will coordinate on what to put on the updated email.

Adjourned: 8:24 P.M.       Next Mtg.: Oct. 10       Loc.: TBA  



Edited by administrator on November-18-2016 at 6:56am
User Is Offline
 
<< Prev Article Board Minutes Next Article >>

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

 
Printable version Printable version

 



This page was generated in 0.0781 seconds.


Copyright© 2001-2018  PennDel Swimming. All rights reserved.
Site is best viewed at 1024x768