PENN-DEL YMCA SWIM LEAGUE

  Logged in as: Guest (Login | Register)
 Navigation

Screen Name

Password

Auto Login
Add me to the active users list


Forgot password | Register


Contact Us

363,216 visitors
Since 7/1/2005 7:20:44 PM

Visitors today: 261



Board Minutes
 PennDel Swimming : Board Minutes
Subject Article: Board Meeting - August 10, 2015
 Board Meeting - August 10, 2015
<< Prev Article | Next Article >>
Posted: October-17-2015 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Author: Tom Warrick
Title: WebMaster
Group: Admin Group
Printable version Printable version


August 10, 2015 Penn-Del Board Meeting Minutes

C.T.O.: 6:33 by President Berton

Present: Elliot Berton, Bob Heebner Jr., Erik Nelson, Jenn Woods, Tom Warrick, Bert Hewitt, Rick Carson, Mark Fisher, Carl Sandoe,     Howard Halpern*, & Fred Polaski*.     * = by phone.

Board Officer Election: Patti Coates' resignation was accepted with regrets. Rick Carson was unanimously elected to fill her position.

June Board Minutes: Approved as amended.

Treasurer's Report: Pat reported that the '15-'16 invoices went out. He also reported that new member Brandywine/Delaware has already paid their '15-'16 dues.

Scheduling: The date of the fall meeting was discussed due to the Pope�s visit. The date was changed to Sat. October 3. Erik reported that Brandywine/Delaware is joining the league. Fred agreed to contact them and act as a resource, should they need it. Erik is going to post the tentative division alignment.

Officials: Fred reported that they are still working on the AO refresher clinic. The referee clinic will also include some of this material. These clinics will be held on Oct. 3rd after the Fall Meeting. Details to follow. Background checks were also discussed at length. Elliot agreed to investigate the matter further.

Championship Bids: Carl reported that the Washington and Jefferson Divisions do NOT have a bid at this time. The other divisions have at least one bid on file. A survey for a possible Distance meet will be sent out.

Awards: Bag tags for championship participants was discussed and will be presented to the membership for approval. Bert will come back with a design and the cost.

Rules: Bert reported he will get the current rules changes to Tom to post. Jenn, Bert, and Rick will collaborate on a Dual Meet Scoring Procedures protocol. It was recommended that 2 buttons be used when possible. This will eliminate several timing issues.  Bert and Carl will review the championship rules and they will revise and update.

Scoring: Jenn and Rick will work on the template review. Rick reported that one Penn-Del laptop is useable and one is not. Rick also stated that two new ones need to be purchased. Scoring training will be a clinic to use Meet Manager 5 efficiently. Those clinics will be forthcoming. Jenn will run some clinics. Her schedule will be announced at a later date.

Admin Issues: Bert will review and update the Penn-Del forms. Updating and correcting everyone�s contact list was discussed with Tom and will be addressed at the Fall Meeting.

Calendar: The calendar was updated by Elliot. Erik said he will check with GCIT on the date for the Charlie-Hartley meet.

Adjourned: 8:50 P.M.     Next Mtg.: Sept. 14        Loc.  TBA 

User Is Offline
 
<< Prev Article Board Minutes Next Article >>

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

 
Printable version Printable version

 



This page was generated in 0.0928 seconds.


Copyright© 2001-2018  PennDel Swimming. All rights reserved.
Site is best viewed at 1024x768