PENN-DEL YMCA SWIM LEAGUE

  Logged in as: Guest (Login | Register)
 Navigation

Screen Name

Password

Auto Login
Add me to the active users list


Forgot password | Register


Contact Us

363,216 visitors
Since 7/1/2005 7:20:44 PM

Visitors today: 253



Board Minutes
 PennDel Swimming : Board Minutes
Subject Article: Board Minutes - June 8, 2015
 Board Minutes - June 8, 2015
<< Prev Article | Next Article >>
Posted: September-14-2015 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Author: Tom Warrick
Title: WebMaster
Group: Admin Group
Printable version Printable version


Penn-Del Board Meeting Minutes
June 8, 2015

C.T.O.: 6:35 by President Berton

Present: Elliot Berton, R. Heebner Jr., Rick Carson, Mark Fisher, Bert Hewitt, Carl Sandoe, Tom Warrick, Howard Halpern*, Jenn Woods.*       *=by phone.

May Board Minutes: Approved as amended.

Spring Meeting Minutes: Approved as amended.

Treasurer´┐Żs Report: Elliot presented Pat´┐Żs Treasurer's report. All 2014-2015 expenses and income are final. The balance in the League checking account is presently $29,045.70.  The Board continued to evaluate whether to award bag tags to participants in League Championship meets. Bert brought samples and shared cost estimates from various suppliers. The Board will continue to evaluate costs and shall present a proposal to purchase bag tags for distribution at Divisional Championship Meets for consideration at the Fall membership meeting.

Officials: Bert reported that the non-mandatory AO clinic is being developed. Bert outlined how the AO clinic could be presented, and indicated that the emphasis will be on practical issues and common tasks routinely encountered at meets. Tom reported that the deck officials´┐Ż certification test will no longer require citation to the Rule on which test answers are based.

League Calendar: Elliot reported that the League calendar is posted on the web site.  Member additions and updates are welcome.

Review of Board Off-Season Tasks: The templates need to be updated. Bert and Tom will draft a proposed rule to increase the upper age limit for the Senior age group for Board review and comment. Carl reviewed the Championship Host submission form and found it adequate for League purposes. The Board evaluated a member proposal to organize a distance event championship. Various events and meet formats were considered. A questionnaire designed to elicit the level of interest will be sent to the coaches. Bert and Tom will post the Rules update adopted at the Spring League meeting. Jenn and Bert will collaborate on the Dual Meet procedures manual and have it for circulation at the Fall meeting. Bert reported that all League forms will be updated for the new season.

New Business: Erik developed a ´┐Żwork-around´┐Ż for the TEAMUNIFY  Roster upload problem. Tom volunteered to share the procedure with members. A discussion was held about methods to improve the accuracy of team and coaches´┐Ż contact info on the League website.  Tom reported he needs to move the website to a new host by August. There should be no inconvenience to web users.

Adjourned: 8:25 P.M.              

Next Meeting: August 10, 2015   Loc.: TBD. 



Edited by administrator on September-19-2015 at 5:50pm
User Is Offline
 
<< Prev Article Board Minutes Next Article >>

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

 
Printable version Printable version

 



This page was generated in 0.1250 seconds.


Copyright© 2001-2018  PennDel Swimming. All rights reserved.
Site is best viewed at 1024x768